Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tucked braid. So I have a layered bob hairstyle I have been growing out. I have been doing my hair like this, to help get the hair off my neck with it being so hot. My hair is still to short to go in a pony tail so this is perfect. Hay Hay gets lots of compliments when I do her hair like this also.

Hair Styles Tutorials...
Hair Styles Tutorials...
Click here to download
Tucked braid. So I have a layered bob hairstyle I have been growing out. I have been doing my hair like this, to help get the hair off my neck with it being so hot. My hair is still to short to go in a pony tail so this is perfect. Hay Hay gets lots of compliments when I do her hair like this also.
Tucked braid. So I have a layered bob hairstyle I have been growing out. I have been doing my hair like this, to help get the hair off my neck with it being so hot. My hair is still to short to go in a pony tail so this is perfect. Hay Hay gets lots of compliments when I do her hair like this also.
Click here to download
I LOVE braids. Need to wait for long hair, again. #braids #hairstyle #updo
I LOVE braids. Need to wait for long hair, again. #braids #hairstyle #updo
Click here to download
Fall 2013 Hair #Hair #Fall #Fall2013
Fall 2013 Hair  #Hair #Fall #Fall2013
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment